By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Use vSphere Web Client, the command-line interface, and logs to diagnose and resolve problems in the vSphere Environment.
- Introduce troubleshooting principles and procedures.
- Troubleshoot networking issues and recover from these issues.
- Analyze storage failure scenarios and resolve the issues.
- Troubleshoot vSphere cluster failure scenarios and analyze possible causes.
- Diagnose common VMware vSphere High Availability issues and provide Solutions.
- Troubleshoot problems related to virtual machine migration (VMware vSphere vMotion) and improve resource use (VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler).
- Troubleshoot vCenter Server issues.
- Identify ESXi host issues, analyze failure scenarios, and correct them.
- Troubleshoot faulty virtual machines, including installation issues, snapshot issues, connection issues, and more.
- System administrators.
- System integrators.